Do you have a proven track record in financial accounting? Would you like to join the Finance team of an international manager of renewable energy vehicles? Are you interested in developing yourself and are you looking for the next step in your career with further growth potential?
CFM is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable and Debtors Accountant to join their team. The role is located in The Hague, but your team colleagues are located outside the Netherlands.
The contract is initially intended to be for the period of one year.
The job’s responsibilities are concentrated on managing the debtors and accounts payables processes globally in CFM.
Manage Accounts Payable
- Verify and obtain necessary approvals for invoices
- Code and allocate invoices per chart of account
- Ensure creditors paid per payment terms
- Maintain creditors database
- Prepare expense reports
- Check payments, review reports and notices prepared by administrator
- Prepare fee calculations
- Prepare sundry debtor recovery invoices
- Prepare income reports
- Maintain debtors database
- Ensure debtors settle per payment terms
- Prepare and post entries for Bank, Debtors, Creditors
Banking & Treasury
- Prepare bank payments, including international payments.
- Prepare regular cash flow forecasting
Operations Support and Reporting
- Maintain audit file for each investment
- Assist with the audit of the fund manager entities and funds
- Co-ordinate collection of disclosure information for financial statements, investor reporting and governance reports
- Assist as required with the preparation of investor reports and responses to ad-hoc investor queries
- Assist with business planning and forecasting
- Prepare and file quarterly VAT returns once reviewed
- Prepare corporation tax schedules
Develop and apply industry/product knowledge to contribute meaningfully to team activities
- An accounting degree or equivalent (HBO level)
- Minimally 2 years experience with Creditors and Debtors
- Ability to prioritize and to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively across levels
- Fluent in English
- Strong knowledge of MS office programs, especially in Excel (technical proficient, preference experience accounting packages)
- Flexible & dynamic – self-motivated, results driven, ability to deal with change
- Excellent intellectual & conceptual abilities
- Excellence driven – high motivation to ensure the highest standards of quality and productivity are consistently maintained
- Team player
CFM offers an attractive remuneration package dependant on working experience, an international working environment and career development opportunities.
Are you interested in this role of Financial Accountant? In order to apply, please send your updated resume together with a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 August 2017.